Wednesday 9 January 2013

Question 23.

List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
 
I don't know if any of these count as hobbies but here goes...
 
1. Singing - I love singing because it's a beautiful way of expressing yourself. Sometimes words just aren't enough, they need a melody. And I find it goes straight to the heart whereas spoken words often just stick in your mind and go no further.
 
2. Writing - I love writing for some of the same reasons. It can be hard to always come up with the right words and the right time but being able to write them gives you time to think and you can always go back and read them over - which is good if you have a bad memory like me! It would be awful to think that some of the most famous quotes, stories and plays were never written, only spoken. How different they would be now!
 
3. Cooking - I know alot of people will probably say I cant cook - mainly my family - but I really love to cook and I have come up with some gooduns lately. I find the whole cooking/baking process really theraputic and it's rewarding when it all goes right!
 
4. Organising - Is this a hobby? lol I love organising people. I haven't done much of it lately but planning parties and events and seeing how happy they make people is one of the best feelings ever. I like creating an environment where people can come and enjoy themselves and be themselves.
 
5. ...I'll have a think about this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment